The 2019 Environmental Scan details data and trends that have implications for the health care field for the coming year and beyond. The Scan will help your staff, leadership and board strategize and plan for the future.
Topics in this publication include:
- Access, including coverage, affordability and workforce issues
- Well-being, including prevention, chronic disease and behavioral health and social determinants of health
- Value, including delivery models and quality improvement efforts
- Partners, including patient engagement, virtual engagement, population trends and diversity
- Innovation & Coordination, including digital and technology innovation, disruptors and investment trends
- The Impact and Landscape of Hospitals and Health Systems, including the economic impact of hospitals, cybersecurity, and general hospital trends
The 2019 Environmental Scan is sponsored by B.E. Smith.